Our 3-Step Stretegy to
Elevate Your Business
[ourtour col=’3′ show=’6′ excerptlength=’15’ buttontext=’Explore More’]
Primary SEO with Monthly Reporting – $665/month
Improve Your Traffic, Search Results Placement, and Website Ranking, and Get Found in Search!
(12-Month Contract) *Contact us to get your Free baseline search ranking report.
- Includes all of the SEO audit services above, PLUS several external elements that not only push the site content out to engines, but also significantly speeds up the time it normally takes to complete engine indexing of the site’s content.
- Improves organic search ranking in all engines, which boosts traffic
- Integration of a well researched group of specific keywords that receive a high volume of searches on all search engines and are specifically related to your site, industry and target audience
- Properly placed meta information, keywords and descriptions to maximize your visibility and increase your page rank across multiple search engines including Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Monthly ranking reports emailed to you, tracking your position in the search results across multiple engines, and showing which pages in your website are getting the best rankings
- Installation and configuration of beneficial SEO plugins to help optimize your site and keep it up-to-date moving forward.
- Monthly commercial-grade re-submission to all of the major search engines to keep your listing fresh and cut out the waiting time for re-indexing
Maps + Links Local Directories
Boost Your Traffic & Get Found in Map Searches!
– Intro (25-49 Links): $839
– Mid (50-75 Links): $1079
– Max (up to 150 Links): $1439
- A directory service, a complement to search-based SEO, and kind of like an advanced Yellow Pages for search engines. If your business has ever moved, you likely have incorrect directory listings out there, and your ranking will get dinged for that. If you moved from an office space to a home office during the pandemic, this is something you need.
- Corrects erroneous links and listings (businesses change numbers and addresses over time…being listed on different maps under different addresses can hurt your SEO ranking).
- Creates your company listing in all map and GPS databases, including in-car GPS. So people searching for your services in map software will see your company location pop up on a map.
- Creates multiple inbound links from high-authority directory sites, which is a like a super-boost to your ranking and site traffic.
- Good to do a 1-time locals just to update all directory listings nationwide to make sure you’re not getting docked by Google
- Best for brick-and-mortars, however this can be great for service providers in a specific geographical location.
- If you don’t want to publish your address, you can get a PO Box
Reviews /Online Reputation Management – $599/month
Get More 5-Star Reviews!
- A piece of software added to a website that gives you control over how your incoming reviews are published
- Business Reviews Management & Acquisition allows you to encourage clients to easily submit new consumer reviews to a selection of industry review sites chosen by the site owner.
- Also can direct unhappy customer reviews to a designated support representative, giving the business a second chance to redeem themselves before a negative review is made public.
- Create dedicated page within your website to collect both old and new reviews in the system, and to showcase your good reviews into an automatically streamed testimonials or reviews page.
- This allows the business owner to look over overall reputation scoring, improvements and insights, and all new reviews received during the month – in one concise report. No more having to track five or six separate review profiles one a time to see what happened – a manager receives an email each month, that captures each new review, show which review site it came from, and gives a cumulative average of change to the site’s reputation.